WHY CHRISTOPHER SEYMOREFORMN HOUSE OF REPRESENTATIVE
I have a strategic and focused approach to achieving outcomes of social good for Minnesota Citizens. I have a strong commitment to helping people succeed in making a positive change in their lives.
As a National and Local State Community Leader, I Champion causes like:
- Seeking ways to Abolishing Urban and Rural Poverty
- At Risk Youth Employment
- Make it Easier for the Elderly to Receive Disability ~ S.S. Benefits & Medicare
- Adult Occupational Skills Training
- Information Technology Literacy
- U. S. Technological Green Infrastructure Creation
- National Job Creation
- Educational Rights for Teachers and Students
- Seeking ways to Combat Homelessness
- HelpingU.S. Veterans Financial and Resource Assistance
- Racial and Gender Equity & Equality
- ......and more
|Me and Ken Martin @ the 2012 State Convention|
2012 State Delegate and National Delegate Alt.
|2008 State DFL Convention w/Norbert & Crew|
2008-12 SD42 Chair & Delegate
|Tom Daschle 2008 Obama Event DT MPLS|
|John Lesch & I @ SD42 CONVENTION 2008|
I was Recruited into the DFL by:
John Lesch & Tom Daschle in 2008 at a Barack Obama event for President . I found Senate District 42... and never looked back.
|Keith Ellison & I @ 2012 SD49 Convention|
|2016 I was elected on caucus night as: |
Nominated for Caucus Chair, Precinct 13 Chair & WON!!!!
My corporate, professional, and educational experiences are listed as follows:
Sincerely, thank you for your time,
Prepared by: Christopher L. Seymore for MN House sd50b
10816 Nord Ave. South ~ Bloomington MN 55437